Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're not going to sign a CB are we? prove me wrong Town🙏🏼 (n/t) 20:52 - Aug 31 with 1641 views12th_Man

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

We're not going to sign a CB are we? prove me wrong Town🙏🏼 (n/t) on 20:54 - Aug 31 with 1622 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm not sure it would be wise for Town to base their transfer strategies around proving you wrong.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We're not going to sign a CB are we? prove me wrong Town🙏🏼 (n/t) on 20:54 - Aug 31 with 1615 viewshoofer

I'm with you I doubt it'll happen.
We're not going to sign a CB are we? prove me wrong Town🙏🏼 (n/t) on 20:58 - Aug 31 with 1548 viewsBlueBadger

Well, you doubting it has given me renewed confidence that we might.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We're not going to sign a CB are we? prove me wrong Town🙏🏼 (n/t) on 21:01 - Aug 31 with 1502 viewsBlueBadger

We're not going to sign a CB are we? prove me wrong Town🙏🏼 (n/t) on 20:54 - Aug 31 by SpruceMoose

I'm not sure it would be wise for Town to base their transfer strategies around proving you wrong.

In all fairness, it would quite an easy strategy to pursue though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We're not going to sign a CB are we? prove me wrong Town🙏🏼 (n/t) on 21:08 - Aug 31 with 1458 views12th_Man

We're not going to sign a CB are we? prove me wrong Town🙏🏼 (n/t) on 21:01 - Aug 31 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, it would quite an easy strategy to pursue though.

Town Defender Move Set to Go Right to Deadline 31st Aug 2017 20:59
Town’s attempt to add another central defender to their squad looks set to go right to this evening's 11pm deadline. 25

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

We're not going to sign a CB are we? prove me wrong Town🙏🏼 (n/t) on 21:14 - Aug 31 with 1424 viewsTottenhamBlue

Chambers was set to be out for 'up to a month'.. international break gives us a bit of time lets just hope chambo is back out there for QPR
We're not going to sign a CB are we? prove me wrong Town🙏🏼 (n/t) on 21:39 - Aug 31 with 1307 viewshomer_123

We're not going to sign a CB are we? prove me wrong Town🙏🏼 (n/t) on 21:14 - Aug 31 by TottenhamBlue

Chambers was set to be out for 'up to a month'.. international break gives us a bit of time lets just hope chambo is back out there for QPR

Fractured ankle and ligament damage....4 weeks my arse.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

We're not going to sign a CB are we? prove me wrong Town🙏🏼 (n/t) on 23:12 - Aug 31 with 1237 viewspennyfathersleg

No we aren't!

Don't worry though, we now have lots of full backs - 2 of which are on loan so we'll be just fine....
Login to get fewer ads

We're not going to sign a CB are we? prove me wrong Town🙏🏼 (n/t) on 23:15 - Aug 31 with 1216 viewsBluedanW

We're not going to sign a CB are we? prove me wrong Town🙏🏼 (n/t) on 23:12 - Aug 31 by pennyfathersleg

No we aren't!

Don't worry though, we now have lots of full backs - 2 of which are on loan so we'll be just fine....

Mick is going to try the reverse strategy of Roy Keane' s play centre backs as full backs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024